The Institute equips tax professionals in the private/corporate sectors to do a better job every day with valuable tools, top-flight educational programs, and timely notification of legislative actions and court decisions. Please use the links below to obtain more information about our programs.
IPT Scholarships Available to Students: IPT is proud to once again offer our annual scholarship program for full-time and part-time students, including teaching and research assistants in select degree programs, who demonstrate a manifest interest in a career in state and local taxation. Each deserving winner will be awarded up to $2,000 in eligible costs associated with attending the IPT Annual Conference including registration fees and eligible travel and lodging costs.
To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must supply:
1. Completed application form
2. Short statement describing the candidate’s interest in state and local taxation
3. Letter of recommendation
4. Copy of the candidate’s academic transcript
5. Copy of the candidate’s resume
Applications should be submitted by May 15, 2016. Those submitted prior to that date will receive higher consideration in the application review process. A downloadable brochure has been created to help you explain the program with potential candidates.
Help get the word out about the scholarship program, and reward potential new tax professionals with a trip to the Annual Conference!
Annual Conference, Schools, Seminars and Symposia
• Calendar of Events
• Annual Conference
• Income Tax Programs
• Property Tax Programs
• Sales Tax Programs
• Value Added Tax Programs
• Credits and Incentives Programs
• One-Day Seminars
• Other Jointly-Sponsored Programs
• Distance Learning
• The Institute for Professionals in Taxation's online surveys and evaluations are powered by SurveyGizmo's survey software
Local Luncheon Groups
• IPT´s Local Luncheon Groups
• Listing of Local Luncheon Groups
Continuing Education Information
• Continuing Education Information
• Challenge and Re-Take Exams