Register Today for one of the Largest & Best Business Tax Conferences in the Nation - IPT members have a $200 discount to $495 from the regular fee of $695.
To enable the discount, when registering online
enter the priority code of 495TA.
Fee includes expert instruction for professional education credits/CEUs, a comprehensive flash drive of all the sessions' presentations, outlines and other resource materials, two luncheons, two continental breakfasts, two afternoon refreshment break and a celebration reception. Significant Savings for Organizations Sending Multiple Attendees: For 3 to 7 persons from one organization: $495 per person. For 8 or more persons from one organization: $395 per person.
The 23rd Annual Ohio Tax Conference is a must-attend event. You’ll benefit from the professional education credits/CEUs earned by attending and the valuable information received on major tax and jobs issues such as:
- Ohio’s manufacturing resurgence in part due to the oil and gas production boom.
- Tax reform in Ohio. Major tax reform efforts including the Ohio Tax Commissioner’s progress and proposals for more tax reform and simplification will be featured throughout the conference. All Members of the 130th Ohio General Assembly will be invited to join conference attendees at the celebration reception again.
- Taxation issues impacting the oil and gas industry, healthcare sector, retailers and financial institutions with each sector.
- Best practices for compliance and significant developments in the two major business taxes in Ohio … sales & use tax and the CAT.
- How to confront a host of major and timely tax issues including Ohio pass-through entity taxation audits, alternative apportionment, MTC’s Three-Factor Formula and the Gillette decision, state tax aspects of mergers & acquisitions, combined reporting, and sourcing the Cloud - sales/use tax and income tax sourcing considerations.
- Major trends & developments in state taxation including continued efforts to collect tax on remote sales, Nexus issues, the Corporate Income Tax (CIT) in Michigan, other tax reform & developments in Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and Indiana.
- Valuable information in arguably the hottest issue in business taxation today – real property tax valuation.
- Best corporate tax management and tax accounting practices including several advanced sessions geared for the experienced professional and basic workshops for newer professionals who may need to build more skills in a new subject area.
You’ll receive hundreds of pages worth of written materials bound together in two main conference manuals with supplemental manuals for each breakout session and a flash drive with all the written materials in conference manuals … a tremendous reference guide to you back on the job and easily downloadable to your laptop.
Professional Education Credits/CEUs. This conference has either been approved or approval pending for 12.75 total CLE hours by the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on Continuing Legal Education. Ohio Certified Public Accountants can claim 16 hours of CPE credit toward re-certification for attending this conference as the MEC is a registered CPE sponsor through the Accountancy Board of Ohio.
Overnight Lodging - Hyatt Regency Columbus, 350 North High Street, Columbus, has a block of rooms for overnight lodging for the evening (s) of January 27and/or January 28. To make your reservations, please use this link Click Here for the Convenient Online Link or call the Hyatt at 1.888.421.1442 or locally at 614.463.1234 & mention the Tax Conference to receive the $147 (single, double, or triple occupancy) rate before the cut-off date of January 5, 2014.