37th Annual Conference
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld®
June 23 - 26, 2013
This two-and-half-day program, including the Annual Business Meeting, is for all IPT members and for employees of member companies. The Conference offers a forum for discussion on a number of current issues and concerns in concurrent sessions for property, sales and income tax as well as value added tax and credits and incentives members. This is set in an environment allowing for extensive informal contact with colleagues.
IPT's Annual Conference will provide you with the opportunity to:
Prerequisites: To attend the Annual Conference, you must be a member of IPT or an employee of a member company.
- Keep abreast of trends and issues affecting property, sales and income taxes.
- Participate in educational sessions on specialized topics of current interest.
- Expand your knowledge and stimulate your thinking as tax professionals.
- Exchange professional ideas with colleagues in an informal environment.
- Meet with key product vendors of interest to tax professionals. (Click here for information on IPT´s Annual Conference Exhibitors.)
- Support your organization by attending the annual meeting and committee luncheon.
Make your hotel reservation - https://resweb.passkey.com/go/IPTAnnualConference
2013 Annual Conference Registration Form
2013 Annual Conference Brochure
Income Tax Sessions At a Glance
Property Tax Sessions At a Glance
Sales Tax Sessions At a Glance
2013 Annual Conference Exhibitors